[Rhodes22-list] First few sails

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Mar 16 09:58:28 EDT 2011

Geoff,

Great pictures!

Your story reminds me of how exciting and scary it was the first times
out with my Rhodes.

I too tried to go as far as I could and return before sunset which
usually meant me docking the boat in the dark.  It took me awhile to
figure out that the outbound destination resulted from making the boat
go as fast as I could get it going.  Getting back required skills on
multiple points-of-sail.

Or maybe the boat just wasn't ready to go home.

Good luck!

Lee

1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE

Kent Island, MD