[Rhodes22-list] Motor mount cracks

KenBates btskend at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:54:43 EDT 2011

Rummy
oops I forgot the Re so my answer posted as another Cracked up subject
Its a fully mechanical lift
I am retired, Sharing an educators pension and living in Michigan  so a new
lift is out and a
repair is inn  Love carbon. In this case its so stiff compared to glass that
I would have to
put on enough to carry all the loads as any carbon would surely take up the
load first.
I have some uni-S glass or could screw on some metal
I am trying to convince myself I need to do this now
Ken

Hard to tell from one picture what we're looking at. Start from farther
out. I can't tell which version of the motor lift you have.

Rummy