[Rhodes22-list] J/108

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Mar 24 17:07:33 EDT 2011

Always liked the J-Boats. Friends have a J32 very nice and fast
cruising boat. Fixed keel though.

Y'all are ahead of us. Boat still has the tarp on it. Contemplating
when to have it painted vs when to bring it home for a few days of
small jobs and spruce up prior to launch. It's only 40 degrees out
there. By this time next week it's supposed to be 52. That's better
but we're not in too much of hurry.

Mary Lou