[Rhodes22-list] Main Sail Adjustment

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Mar 27 16:11:59 EDT 2011

Chris,

First year I had my boat my sail seemed to do the same thing.  Prior to furling the main back into the mast I raised the end of the boom with the topping lift and I think it may have helped.  I'm not sure because I no longer bother to raise the boom and sometimes the sail gets bunched up and other times it doesn't.  My philosophy is that if you don't care about a problem it ceases to be a problem.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD