[Rhodes22-list] Humor.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 07:33:52 EDT 2011

An elderly couple was on a cruise and it  was really stormy. They were
standing on the back of the boat watching the  storm, when a wave came up and
washed the old man overboard. They searched for  days and couldn't find him,
so the captain sent the old woman back to shore with  the promise that he
would notify her as soon as they found  something.

Three weeks went by and finally the old woman got a fax from  the boat. It
read: 'Ma'am, sorry to inform you, we found your husband dead at  the bottom
of the ocean. We hauled him up to the deck and attached to his butt  was an
oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000. Please advise.'

The  old woman faxed back: 'Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.'