[Rhodes22-list] Pulley set up for my roller furling main

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:23:04 EDT 2011

David,
I usually leave the boom slide all the way out so it is not sliding when I
furl the main.  I would only shorten it if I needed to reduce sail in high
wind.  Here are a couple of pictures of mine and a drawing someone passed to
me a while back .  The sketch is of newer setup that passes through the
boom.  I am not sure mine is correct either but it seems to work.
-Patrick