[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Coke

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 8 09:43:12 EDT 2011

PBR,

I actually drink my rum with diet coke, but the kind that's made with
Splenda. It has a yellow stripe around the top of the can. I found out years ago
 that diet coke made with the other crap was not good for my body.
I will give the coke zero a try today.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/8/2011 1:02:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,