[Rhodes22-list] New Sailor Fears

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu May 12 16:44:03 EDT 2011

I agree with Rick.  I had a 14' bluejay that I worried about capsizing and after several controled capsizes I realized how much control I acutualy had and how much fun it was to have a controlled capsize.  After that experience I often played a game of trying sail the boat with one foot on the centerboard.

Christopher P. Cowie