[Rhodes22-list] Jib sheet connection

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 12:03:15 EDT 2011

Rob:
I think that a piece of metal hardware hanging off the Jib can add weight and also can be somewhat dangerous if it starts flapping around.  I am not sure that the extra weight would also effect the spinnaker adversely.  The other issue is that if you have to transfer back to the jib quickly, it will take an extra step to get the jib sheets reattached once the spinnaker is cleared.  Are you going to be around the weekend of June 4th?  Maybe we can get together with Jay.

Mel

Melvyn H. Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656 0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.