[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Dry Tortugas Adventure Part 1

Bill W. wewickman at spectraenergy.com
Fri May 20 15:22:30 EDT 2011

I've been away from da list for awhile, but I am now back.  This little story
writing project just kept getting pushed back.  Well finally, on the one
year anniversary of the trip, here it is in its entirety.  Reading back
through it really makes me want to do another trip.

Well, after trying to upload the file I am getting a message from nabble
that it is too large.  Does anyone know what the maximum size we can upload?
Looks like I am going to have to break  it into parts.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee