[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Dry Tortugas Adventure -- Day 1

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 20:14:57 EDT 2011

Joe,
Laishley Park in Punta Gorda is the municiple boat launch and marina.  Very nice.  You can launch, rent a slip overnight if needed and leave your vehicle and trailer there-we leave it for a week with no issues.  We do stay in a hotel rather than onboard the first night there because the facility is right next to highway 41 and is very noisy to try and sleep.  The Four Points Sheraton is right next door and is a truly fabulous hotel for about $100 a night.
BK