[Rhodes22-list] Lourdy Lourdy the old girls 40 !

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue May 24 21:28:49 EDT 2011

Bill,

 The 2' extension converted the V-berth into an area approximately the size
of a queen size bed. I'm 6 ft tall and while my wife is only 5'4" we are NOT
small people by any means. The larger centered opening makes those midnight
head trips MUCH easier for the both of us to move about without disturbing
each other. The extension also flips up should you desire more storage and
less sleeping area. However with the both of us asleep the boat looks like a
submarine crash diving judging from the dirt line on the hull.

John S

Great pictures.  Interesting modification to the V-berth.  It looks like you
could actually sleep more than a small child up there.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee