[Rhodes22-list] Where's the holding tank?

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 25 08:21:26 EDT 2011

In the V-Berth area beside the fresh water tank.  Lift the V-Berth cushions and
the wood covering and there she is.

If I had it to do over again, I would have tried the Airhead on our Tartan 37.
We feel okay with the current toilet set up on our R22 as we do no do extended
cruising.

Bob in FL on the R22 NoKaOi 3