[Rhodes22-list] Where's the holding tank?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu May 26 00:16:11 EDT 2011

Hey Peter,
I lost a number of emails and address and other stuff when I had a virus
problem a while back.  So yes indeed, I'm back.  You know I missed your name
choice.  I highly approve.  Now lets see, according to Odysseus Aeolia was
the goddess of windbags?  Or wind in a bag or something. Grin.  A fitting
name! When is delivery?  And you must send some pictures!
Chris