[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Dry Tortugas Adventure

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 18:16:13 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

You are a great story teller.  I read it all in one sitting and thoroughly
enjoyed reading your awesome sailing adventure.
 To be able to do it with your son and daughter made it even more beautiful.

I admire you taking the time to document, and share those few days of yourself
and your grown children on an ocean adventure.

Blessings,
Caesar

BTW:  My son will be sailing with me on our NW Rhodees  Fleet Sail in the San
Juans in a few weeks time.  I am looking forward to it.
He is a songwriter- performer.