[Rhodes22-list] re placement tiller for 86 Rhodes 22

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 27 11:02:15 EDT 2011

Check with Stan. He can probably sell you new or used and maybe beat
West Marine's (WM has lots of different sizes all prefinished) or
Ida-Sailors (Rudder Craft) prices. Do a Google search on "replacement tiller".

We keep ours covered (with a stock tiller cover that I extended with
some scrap sunbrella). It finally needed revarnishing this year after
at least 5 or 6 years. The tiller is the only exterior piece on our
boat that has real marine varnish on it. Really like the feel of it.
Our other bits of exterior wood (including the wood in the rudder
head) have an old Cetol knock-off on them and get redone every couple of years.

Best,
Mary Lou