[Rhodes22-list] Front Port Covers

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Fri Nov 11 08:42:31 EST 2011

On 11/9/2011 2:24 PM, Mary Lou Troy wrote:
> When I had our port covers made I used the very large "zip ties" trimmed to length and insterted in the bottom hem to act as an inexpensive batten.
The zip ties are the flat semi rigid plastic strips that are used to
bundle wires together. The very large ones are typically used for
furnace ductwork. Approximately 24" long. They have a tapered end that
is inserted into a oneway receiver at the other end.  Just trim them to
size.

When measuring the snaps don't forget to measure the diagonal dimensions
too.

Rod
Toy Blew 1987/2008