[Rhodes22-list] rig measurements

svtriton at aol.com svtriton at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 21:41:54 EST 2011

i have a ups ...in fact it was the first in the fleet...and i would not recommend forward of the forestay..if youre going to do that get a spinnaker..the beauty of it behind the forestay  is that you can tack or jibe like a jib...i dont know which loft your using but  the fleet has bought enough of them that the measurements should be handy...one of the ny lofts made mine...if i find the info ill send it tomorrow or maybe someone else has it handy

good luck

tom