[Rhodes22-list] Splashed "NoKaOi 3" Today

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 07:42:02 EST 2011

Bob and Kathy,
Glad to hear your going sailing again. Unfortunately, Rum Runner will be
pulled this weekend and sit on her trailer until the Army Corps of Engineers
decides that water in the lake is more important than sending it down to
Savannah. We are currently down ten feet with no relief from huge amounts of
rain in our future. I will post some photos later today.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/17/2011 9:01:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,