[Rhodes22-list] Jump Starter

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:58:03 EST 2011

Ben,
My new boat came with the same motor which I have not used yet, so I was curious about your comment about the choke.  Sure enough, a review of the owner's manual (attached) shows there is no choke knob.  There is a procedure on page 5-7 that has the cold start procedure.  Have you tried that? - rob

Rob Lowe
S/V (no name yet)
1992 Recycled 2005