[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell Pictures

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 20:19:49 EST 2011

The large tank is for the "Swim-eze" we had built into the dock when we
bought the house three years ago.
_http://www.swimeze.com/_ (http://www.swimeze.com/)

We figured that it would be helpful as we got older, but really enjoy it
now. It makes the swimming area a real social place on hot days. We also have
a  crank out awning to cover most of the dock. The float on the left side
is for  the Sea Doo.

ERummy

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:49:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com writes:

BTW  Rummy, what is that big tank on your dock?  Is it a  keg?
BK

> Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:12:44 +0000
> From:  peterklappert at comcast.net
> To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
>  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell Pictures
>

>  My god, you've got your own yacht club! What a great set up--and that
must  make the low water even more frustrating.

go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list