[Rhodes22-list] How do you get mildew out of the cabin cushions?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 21 21:32:05 EST 2011

Hi Ron,
Your cabin cushions sound a lot like ours. Ours have a sort of vinyl
material on the backs and a plush blue upholstery fabric on the tops
and sides. I've used Tilex (which contains bleach) on the backs,
vacuumed the tops and sides really well and left them out in the sun
(which also kills mildew), turning them so that the top and sides get
a good dose of sunshine.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless