[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Slim Chance slimsails at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:53:21 EDT 2011

Hi Rod and Mary.  My tandem axle trailer comes in at about 1,300 as well.
We have elec. brakes.  Don't know the capacity of the trailer--I know the
towing capacity of my vehicle is 7500 (3/4 ton Ford Van E250).  Is this a
Wisconsin thing? In MN my trailer has a lifetime registration that never
needs renewing.
Slim