[Rhodes22-list] Carls Bahama (mis?) adventure day 3

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:31:31 EDT 2011

Yep, they still have the talking parrot, I stopped to chat a bit with him, he
seems to like saying "Hello" and annoying the owner lol. I was taking a
shower in the morning, and the bird was whistling, saying hello about every
10 seconds, I think he had a few other phrases, but not sure, bobbing his
head around and just generally making as much racket as he could, he was in
the groove!The whole time the owner telling him to shut up! finally he threw
a towel over the cage which settled him down, but I got the distinct feeling
the bird didn't like him.