[Rhodes22-list] What Size Outboard?

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Wed Oct 5 18:59:44 EDT 2011

Hmmm ... apparently I haven't got the touch when it comes to attaching
pictures - still new to the list and getting the hang of how things work.

Here's my second attempt for the picture that should have been attached to
my prior email

"Some people we know spent the night on their boat. The picture was taken in
the lower Detroit River, after the wind came up and blew the water out. It
wasn't a huge deal, the water came back later that day - just something to
be aware of."

Dennis & Sassy
s/v Magic Moments
berthed in Gibraltar, Michigan

Please remove most of the quoted text in your reply - leave just enough to
provide context. This keeps messages smaller for faster downloading while
onboard (and easier reading).