[Rhodes22-list] What Size Outboard?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 19:21:08 EDT 2011

I got it the first time. It was at the bottom of the email.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/5/2011 7:00:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mcneelyd at site-solutions.com writes:

Hmmm ...  apparently I haven't got the touch when it comes to attaching
pictures -  still new to the list and getting the hang of how things work.

Here's  my second attempt for the picture that should have been attached to
my  prior email

"Some people we know spent the night on their boat. The  picture was taken
in
the lower Detroit River, after the wind came up and  blew the water out. It
wasn't a huge deal, the water came back later that  day - just something to
be aware of."

Dennis & Sassy
s/v  Magic Moments
berthed in Gibraltar,  Michigan

Please remove most of the  quoted text in your reply - leave just enough to
provide context. This  keeps messages smaller for faster downloading while
onboard (and easier  reading).