[Rhodes22-list] Certified Used vs Recycled

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:54:56 EDT 2011

OK now I am really confused.
 Is there a difference between buying a "Certified" used boat and buying a used boat with a "Certificate of Support"?

 (anyone with correct answers, please chime in)

 A certificate of support---- IIRC --- means that someone sells you their boat and pays General Boats a 5% commission...regardless of the media used to advertise. Stan then issues a numbered certificate of support, which entitles the new owner to some level of factory support. Since General Boats is in business to make money of the sale of new and "recycled" boats, this fee cover their time and labor when providing parts, consultation, etc., etc.

 .......or something like that.....