[Rhodes22-list] What Size Outboard?

bill davidge wpdavidge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:06:28 EDT 2011

 Ron

 I live just outside of Toledo and sail on Lake Erie  all the time and have
a 8 horse outboard with a 20 " shaft  any longer and you will be dragging
the the prop in the water or doing a lot of extra work .

If you would to see my boat and go Sailing this weekend give  me a call.

 Bill Davidge 734 770 0874

s/v Shadow 1992 RB 2007