[Rhodes22-list] If You Have a Dream Go For It!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Oct 7 12:14:27 EDT 2011

Ben & Ron,

Here are some links of interest to this story:

Fox News story:
In 2005 Stanford Commencement Speech, Steve Jobs Muses on Death
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/06/in-2005-speech-steve-jobs-muses-on
-death/

The actual text of the speech:
'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
This is a prepared text of the Commencement address delivered by Steve Jobs,
CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, on June 12, 2005.
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

A Youtube clip of the address::
Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY