[Rhodes22-list] Week 5 part 3 Desolation Sound The End

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Oct 8 11:29:51 EDT 2011

Here is dessert, no more entrees.  I will be hibernating until next spring.
Maybe I will return to the area or perhaps trailer the boat up to near
Alaska and then sail it south, We shall see.  It was a real adventure
sailing the Rhodes, well it always is, even on a day sail on the lake.  I've
enjoyed sharing these experiences with the list and the positive feedback
from all the Rhodies.  As the weather gets colder (33 degrees up at the lake
this morning where I'm headed for the last sail of the season, perhaps)  I
think we are all looking forward to Carl's warm tropical journal. Carl?

Chris Geankoplis

Enosis