[Rhodes22-list] Boat show

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Oct 8 21:23:55 EDT 2011

Jay sorry we missed you. We had a mini-Rhodes get-together Friday -
Chris Cowie, Mac Macready, Lee Kuhn and Larry? from Colonial Beach
(delurk and correct me if I've got your name wrong.) Just hung out at
the boat and chatted for quite a while. 3 nice boats.

Saw the new car on the main.Looks like it would work well under most
conditions. Does give up a little of the infinitely variable shape we
have with our current arrangement (outhaul through sliding block on the boom).

We went not expecting to buy anything and ended up buying a bunch of
little gadgets. Nice show and nice to see everyone.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD