[Rhodes22-list] Week 5 part 3 Desolation Sound The End

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Oct 9 01:41:47 EDT 2011

Hey Jay,
	Well I shall go to the Boat show in the same manner; vicariously.
So you and the gang post some nice pictures of Stan, his boat or rather
Peter's boat and those girls selling magazines in bikinis.  Uh the girls not
the magazines in bikini.  Oh, that's right they do that at the power boat
show next week.

Chris G