[Rhodes22-list] Would like to see a Rhodes 22 in Northwest (Portland)

Rusty Gesner rgesner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:49:51 EDT 2011

>From researching small trailerable sailboats, from all we've read, the
Rhodes 22 sounds like the perfect boat for us.

We're not in a particular hurry; it might be a year or two before we
buy, but we're hoping there are some nearby owners who would like to
proudly show us their boat. It would be nice to confirm that it really
would be right for us before invest in having a surveyor check out a
used one and we take some long road trip to who knows where to buy it
sight-unseen.

Rusty & Taunya