[Rhodes22-list] IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 08:24:46 EDT 2011

David,
The IMF is a General Boats design and build. Removing the sail is an easy
operation once the mast is down.
Perhaps there is a generous owner in your neighborhood that would be
willing to help, otherwise we can give you a written set of directions.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/9/2011 9:01:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,