[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Oct 11 21:30:46 EDT 2011

Hmm Elle,

      I'll email you with the particulars; it was my brother-in-law's
camera.  He said he wasn't too happy with it but I agree it was a nice
picture.  Hey, I'll attach the non-compressed picture if it is under 5mb so
you can see it in all its glory.  The compressed pictures are only 96 dpi.

Well it came back as over 5mb but I sent it out at 4mb.  Oh well.  I
compressed it to around 200dpi and it is now be around 2mb.  I am going to
try to keep it at full dpi but turn it into a PDF to see if that is better.
Here goes:......hey it looks almost as good as the original and I didn't

 Compress it so here it is attached.