[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes sighting, colonial beach VA

LarryL LELenow at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 12:26:53 EDT 2011

Lisa & Ron,

Really enjoyed seeing you too!  First time we have encountered another
Rhodes in Colonial Beach.  We've been sailing Out of the Blue (unrecycled
'87) there for the last five years!  To top it off our Columbus Day
encounter came after the Annapolis Boat Show.  It was great to talk with
Stan and Elton and to meet Mary Lou and Fred Troy as well as Mac.  Been
following the List but this is my first post.  Let me know when you came
back out way.

Larry