[Rhodes22-list] WAS:Week 5;NOW Rob's New Boat

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Oct 18 13:22:56 EDT 2011

Rob,

It depends on what Stan needs to do.  In 2005 he told me that recycling
usually runs around $5,000, but sometimes he doesn't need to do anything to
a boat.  Painting and new sails alone could run $5,000 without any other
upgrades.  I think I spent more on customer-requested upgrades than
Stan-recycling upgrades.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE