[Rhodes22-list] Another newbie

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:58:45 EDT 2011

Congrats! Your email reminds me of the excitement I felt a year ago when I
picked up my R22 at Stan's. I will relive that excitement again when I
return to Gulf Shores in a month after being away from my baby for almost 6
months. Below is a link to a photo showing mine with the blue bimini and PTE
deployed. Maybe this will help with your decision. This was taken just as I
arrived at Stan's the day before I trailered it home (Gulf Shores AL). Good
luck and have fun. Geoff

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ddq-hZ3KOclDVS4YpIxpSq-9sX-9D_9v-knR33w7Ywk?feat=directlink