[Rhodes22-list] Curious About Your Rhodes Choice Stories

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 14:12:03 EDT 2011

Ron,

I purchased my 88 R22 in 1993 from a neighbor who was having financial
difficulties. It came with a new Tohatsu 8hp outboard and a trailer. I liked
the  party cockpit and the ease of sailing with the IMF and furling genny.
It's easy  to sail, even if the skipper has perhaps imbibed a bit to much. I
had never  heard of the Rhodes 22 until that day. The price seemed right at
the time so I  bought her. I have never had any regrets on making that
decision. I even take  the previous owner out for a sail from time to time.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/20/2011 10:04:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,