[Rhodes22-list] Mast light wiring

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 16:18:40 EDT 2011

That's not much draw on the battery after four days. I drain a battery in
an afternoon of sailing. It might have something to do with the stereo
putting  out 375 watts of ZZ Top and Led Zeppelin. I also drain a bottle of rum
on a good  day. The rum is easier to recharge than the battery.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/21/2011 3:15:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,