[Rhodes22-list] New to the forum

coloradosailor dan-kellogg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 17:26:05 EDT 2011

Hi, everyone

I am new to the forum and in the market for a R22.  I live in Colorado and
will be primarily sailing on inland lakes but think about trailering to the
coasts or the Great Lakes.  I have a Sunfish, Zuma and belong to a club that
sails J22's. I want a boat that is more friendly to my wife and the R22
looks like it might fit the bill.   I have an opportuinty to see a used mid
80's R22 in this region recyled in 2006.   I am a long way from GB, so i
would apprectiate any tips on what to look for on a used R22.

Colorado Sailer