[Rhodes22-list] More newbie questions

Mark Osterbrock mark.osterbrock at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:29:54 EDT 2011

Rusty,
     I just had a boat towed about 1200 miles. I used uship I found the link
on Yachtworld. I took a photo posted it on their website and had 12 bids to
haul it within a day or so. Most bids were about $1 mile but I paid a little
less. You can check each carriers rating and feedback. Boat arrived in less
than 2 days in perfect condition. I could not have done it myself for that
price and it would have taken about 5 days of my time.
     Just posted my R22 forsale on the list. Call if you are interested.
     Mark