[Rhodes22-list] Certificate follow up

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Oct 25 06:53:14 EDT 2011

Well of course you are right.  No one is going to want to to take over a
company with an exponentially expanding pro bono client base while
simultaneously being expected to keep up promotional investments to make
life so much easier for said clients.  Now that you mention it I may
just not wait until I die and retire earlier.  I hear from the List that
a Rhodes is great boat to go sailing on.

stan/gbi