[Rhodes22-list] Curious About Your Rhodes Choice Stories

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:17:59 EDT 2011

Dennis,
While you're rebuilding the interior of you boat, thought I through you a couple of interior shots of my (new) boat.  Never seen the interior done this way before.  They took out the bulkhead and replaced the compression post with a pole and wrapped the settee around the interior.  Just something to consider. - rob