[Rhodes22-list] Route disaster was: Need route advice

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:20:22 EDT 2011

Good Luck Elle

You never know until you drive.  I got home last night at 10:00 from picking
up my project Rhodes.  I should have gotten home by 7:00 but....   I just
blindly followed my GPS instead of looking (and thinking) about the route it
was taking me.  Next thing I know I'm on the Beltway at rush hour.  At one
point in the trip I traveled 9 miles in 1 hour.

It was painful!  But I made it home without a flat or a frozen trailer
bearing so ... all good in the end.

Good luck and happy hunting,

Mack
(formerly known as "the other rob")