[Rhodes22-list] Week 1 Desolation Sound

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Sep 5 11:23:27 EDT 2011

Wow Chris! Beautiful!!!

We spent a few days up in that part of the world once - quite some
time ago. We drove all the way up to Lund (starting in Vancouver) so
the ferry and some of the distant waterfalls looked familiar as well
as the ramp/marina at Lund. Of course, we were there in February so
there were fewer boats.

Thanks! Will look forward to the future installments.

Mary Lou