[Rhodes22-list] Just Venting

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 13:17:29 EDT 2011

Rummy et al:

I leaned toward the battery solution myself, having obtained expert advice from an old salt. (Well, he's fifty-nine, but I'm  still fifty-seven for another two weeks, so he's old.)  However, when I opened it up, I said, "where the hell is the battery access?"  Everything on the underside of the unit is sealed.  The only thing besides a fan and smooth plastic is the push-button switch. It was a Nicro no-go (ho ho).  Save me!

Joe