[Rhodes22-list] They call the wind "Mariah".

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 09:44:19 EDT 2011

Thanks Ron. I have no experience with this hull so any help is greatly
appreciated.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/6/2011 5:04:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ronald.lipton at gmail.com writes:

I had a  C-22 before I bought the Rhodes.  It is a nice boat, but the heavy
 keel
can be a pain - my daughter hurt her hand when the keel struck ground  when
her hand was on the winch.  I would double check the keel winch  and overall
quality of the keel first.

Ron