[Rhodes22-list] 1979 Rhodes for sale $1200

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:29:17 EDT 2011

Greg, I'm very interested. When can I take a look?  Lynn

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Greg PA <baywindgroup at comcast.net> wrote:

> Selling my 79 Rhodes 22. She is currently moored in the Upper Chesapeake
> and
> can be seen and sailed with reasonable notice. She sails great, easy to
> handle and sleeps 4-6.
> Boat is MD registered. Trailer included, but no title (I used it as winter
> storage)
> Harken 00al roller furler
> Sails: Main, 150 on furler, Genny (symetrical that came with boat but never
> flew it)
> Good rigging, both standing and running
> Bimini blue Sunbrella
> 4hp Sailor motor.
>
> -----
> Greg PA
> s/v SERENITY
> 79 Rhodes 22
> North East MD
>
> --

Here's what's up for me these days;

http://www.radiationdays.
<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>com<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>

or point your phone at this:

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr

Lynn Hoffman is the author of The Short Course in Beer and The New Short
Course in Wine. You can read a sample or order your e-copy at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16714

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266