[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 91 for Sale -Best Offer over $1,000

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Sep 11 08:09:26 EDT 2011

I am very interested. I sent cell contact info off list.

Mike Weisner
s/v Shanghai'd Summer
'81 Rhodes 22
Nissequogue River, NY

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi
On Sep 10, 2011 9:02 PM, From the Puentes <puente98 at yahoo.com> wrote:

So sorry, I forgot to add the location. I am located in Northport, Long Island, New York.

JP

From: From the Puentes <puente98 at yahoo.com>

Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 91 for Sale -Best Offer over $1,000

To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org

Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 8:43 PM

This is a great boat if you can do just a few minor fixes or have Stan do minor refurbusing. I bought this boat from Stan in Sept 91, fully loaded (The Works Package) and added a few extras. It includes inner mast reefing with R-22 Sally-Sail Main, Pop-Tap cover, Bunk Cushions, Motor Lift,  175% reefing Genoa with window, tiller hicking stick, cabin floor carpeting, stainless steel hand rails, stern ladder wide flat steps, Boom Room, 3 way head, etc, etc.

After sailing 3 times, we moved overseas to China and Japan and put the boat in storage, covered. Upon our return to the US, we put it in the water in 2005. After sailing  it 5 times, it was knocked over at our dock during a nor'easter. I made the mistake of keeping the gas tank in the lazarette. During the storm, it seems the loose tank hit the draining hose and dislodged it filling the lazzarete, making the boat tender and it went on its side with the high winds and heavy water.  The boat floated on its side so we moved it towards shore and at low tide fixed the hose. At high tide the boat floated again, was motored to the pier and I put on a trailer, cleaned it and covered until I had time to sail again. I never did. Now we are moving and would like to see if any one has an interest. I am enclosing a few pictures I took last week. Please feel free to let me know if you have an interest and if you would want me to send you pictures of any

particular item. I The main sail has been kept indoors, as most of the rigging, except for the mast, which was covered with the boat.

JP